Sunday, February 26, 2012

Miles are going up!

I'm very proud to say that I ran 21 miles this week! That's the first time I've had mileage greater than 20. I was so exhausted after yesterday's 9.4 miles (and hungry!), I have trouble wrapping my head around the 13.1 half marathon distance, let alone the full marathon. How the hell is that going to happen? This summer, my marathon training takes me up to 40+ weekly miles!!! For a newbie runner, those type of miles are beyond comprehention. Someone tell me I can handle this. Please!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm in Red Felt with you on facebook and saw you had a blog. Love the name by the way. If you are busting out 21 miles, the marathon will be a cakewalk. Keep pushing and doing your thing. You motivated this beginner. Good luck on your journey

    ReplyDelete