Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello world!

I've started running again. Thank goodness. I believe I may have been a little tough to live with. Who knew the endorphin rush and satisfaction of a run could be so addicting?

Yesterday's run, which was my first back, was supposed to be a five miler according to my schedule. I didn't think that was a good idea, as I didn't know if my coughing or the hip would be a problem. Neither was, and I completed 3 miles, non-stop at my normal training pace.

Today's weather was incredible. Especially for February!! I decided to attempt the 5 miler, and happily completed it without much problem. I think the week off didn't have much effect on my overall fitness, thank goodness. I tell myself and tell myself that I have to be flexible with my training schedule, but it's hard for me. The fact that I had to stop for a week and survived is a positive lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment