Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Longest run yet!

Saturday I went for my farthest non-stop run ever! An easy 8 miles at a very comfortable 11:30 pace. I was just happy (and sometimes dancing, yes, dancing on the side of the road! What?) to be out in the sun, strong, and confident in my ability to move forward. Sunday and Monday are rest days for me, which means Tuesday (today) is my hard-to-move-my-ass day. I solved that problem by hitting iTunes, buying some new music, and making a new playlist. My music tastes are eclectic, and I just add whatever makes me want to move. Here's my latest list, it's about 33 minutes of playtime, perfect for my 3 milers:

I Gotta Feeling -The Black Eyed Peas
Sweet Dreams (are made of this) -Eurythmics
F**k You -Cee Lo Green
Sexy and I Know It -LMFAO
Good Feeling -Flo Rida
Moves Like Jagger -Maroon 5
Boom Boom Pow -The Black Eyed Peas
'Till I Collapse -Eminem & Nate Dogg
The Distance -Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment