Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Goal Setting

I've never run races two days in a row, so I'm not quite sure what sort of goals to set. I had a talk with hubby and he thinks that if I want to really push myself, I should do it on the second race. This makes sense, though part of me also thinks the first race is my best chance to get a PR. Anyhoo...

New Years Eve race-

I'm not setting a time goal. I'm just going to run at a comfortable pace and finish happy and fresh.

New Years Day race-

"A" Goal- a new PR, under 31:44
"B" Goal- under 34:00
"C" Goal- finish upright
"Pie in the Sky" Goal- under 30:00

I'm hoping it's warm enough for me to rock a running skirt both days. Unless my newest order gets here in time, I really only have two skirts that fit as *squeeeee* I've dropped to a size 8. I think I'll have to e-bay the three size 10 ones. Such a shame, as they really only got 5 months of use before I shrank out of them. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment